Gripsport GS2 Bike Rack
$795.00 – $833.00
Thought that the world's best bike carrier system couldn't get any tougher? Think again! Plus… it's even easier to use.
The new Gripsport GS2 bike rack will carry your bikes far and wide; whether that's across the city for a social ride or from one side of Australia to the other. As with all Gripsport products, the GS2 will carry your bikes with care, so you'll never have a concern about your bikes while on the road.
How can we say this? It's because Gripsport put tremendous effort into the design process in-house, as well as maintaining in-house manufacture and testing facilities that simulate the toughest conditions imaginable. Click here to see the testing video.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike carrier system ever.
- Fits to vehicle tow bars. Either a std 75mm wide tongue OR a 50mm square hitch receiver (depending on the “hitch” you choose). CLICK HERE to see.
- Fit or remove entire rack from tow bar in seconds. CLICK HERE to see the video.
- Designed especially for vehicles with upward swinging rear doors etc.
- Fingertip-light tilt function for easy and instant access to car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WD vehicles. CLICK HERE to see
- Bikes do not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Set carrier height high or low to suit off-road or urban driving. CLICK HERE to see.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Suits all bikes, from carbon fibre road rockets thru to heavy E-bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Fits tyres up to 3″ wide. Optional Fat-Bike hoops (for tyres up to 6″ wide) are available.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Bikes are held completely secure without any clashing.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see. No more struggling to load different size bikes.
- Fold down centre post for fast & simple loading and unloading of bikes.
- Super strong steel construction for long term durability.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Weighs 18kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport GS2 rack. CLICK HEREto see.
- You can not tow a trailer while the actual bike rack is fitted to your vehicle, but the “tongue” hitch should allow you to tow a trailer while that is still fitted to your tow bar tongue. However, we can’t know about every possible trailer coupling setup and your ability to tow (while the hitch is still on your tongue), depends entirely on the clearance between your trailer coupling and our hitch once the trailer is sitting on the tow ball. Therefore we recommend you check that clearance before taking off with a trailer hooked up.
Standard Tongue QR Hitch, 50mm Square QR Hitch (Add $38)
|Wheel Hoop Options||
Standard Setup – Front Wheel Hoops & Rear Wheel Tacos, All Wheel Hoops – No Taco Channels